Facade Grant Info
Find information about the Dewitt Facade Grant Improvement Program
Facade Grant Improvement Program
The goal of the Building Improvement Grant is to promote aesthetic and structural improvements to the commercial/office buildings located within the City of DeWitt Downtown Development Authority (DDA) District. The DDA understands that even small improvement projects can have a significant impact on how a building looks.
If your application is approved the DDA may reimburse your business up to 75% of the costs of the improvement up to $5000.00.
Some examples of improvements that have been completed in recent years include:
- Upgrading or replacing signage
- Installing or replacing awnings
- Replacing doors and windows
- Laying new asphalt in front of a business
- Installing decorations such as hangers for flowers
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION.